Matlock Town Juniors FC
will be holding their
16th Festival Of Football
Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018
Cavendish Park Playing Fields, Matlock
*THESE AGE GROUPS ARE NOW FULL
Please complete the form to enter your team(s).
After completing this form, you will be taken to Paypal to complete payment using an existing PayPal account or by entering your credit card details. You’ll be returned to this website afterwards and receive a confirmation email for your entry into the tournament.
The email you enter will also be used ONLY to inform you of updates for the tournament.
Alternatively, you can download the PDF Entry Form in the Downloads section below and submit a postal entry with a cheque or postal order. Due to limited places (16 teams per age group), applications will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
If you have any questions about the tournament please use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page.
Teams cannot include any Academy Players and all teams must be affiliated and provide the affiliation number when entering.
If you have any other questions please contact us using the form below.
- This is an end of season tournament. All age groups are based on the age groups for this current season.
- The format of the tournament is a league basis – usually 5 teams in a league with the top two teams going through to quarters, semis and finals. This can vary on the number of teams in each age group.
- All teams will get a minimum of 3 matches – with more games if they qualify.
- This is a 6-a-side tournament, all matches are 5 mins each way with the final 7 minutes each way.
- There are medals for all winners and runners up and all under 7’s participants.
- We have trophies for 8 players in a team and therefore state 8 members in each squad. If teams wish to bring more players they can but there will only be medals / trophies for 8 players.
- Click here For a full copy of the rules.
- Click here for directions and there is parking on site.
- All teams must be affiliated and contain no academy players.
If you have any questions about the tournament please use this Contact Form.